DAILY TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES
If your legal team are considering instructing a legal services company to provide a Daily Transcription Service then seek a quotation from a company that has provided consistently accurate and high quality transcripts for over a quarter of a century: John Larking Verbatim Reporters have delivered over two thousand days of transcripts in locations and jurisdictions, some of which we list below:
- Gibraltar town
- St Kitts & Nevis, Nevis
- Cayman Islands
A list of notable cases we have provided Daily Transcription for:
- Relatively recently we have been involved with the civil litigation in Rathband v The Chief Constable of Northumbria Constabulary stemming from the 2010 police manhunt of Raoul Moat.
- The inquest held by Wiltshire Coroner, David Masters was one of the longest Inquests held in England. We provided transcripts of the 64 days of evidence in the second inquest 51 years after 20 year old Ronald Maddison died of nerve gas in 1953. The first inquest was held behind closed doors for reasons of national security in 1953.
- The Ocean Odyssey Fatal Accident Inquiry which ran for 122 days from June 1990 into 1991 and held in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen is the longest running transcript we have delivered and one of the longest Inquiries held in Scotland.
- We also provided the full transcript for the Strangeways Inquiry which took place in initially in Liverpool, moving to Taunton and then finally, London and was a significantly long matter headed by Lord Woolf.
- The A3 and A27 inquiries held in southern England took evidence over many days. In the case of the A3 road tunnel Inquiry this led directly to the building of Britain’s longest road tunnel which is over a mile in length.
- John Larking Verbatim Reporters were involved in the long running MMR litigation which took place at the Royal Courts of Justice over several years.
- Other similar medical litigation we were involved with were the FAC Group Litigation and Blood Products Litigation.
There are very few types of subject matter we have not dealt with in court. Examples of the subject matters have included: Commercial Law, Judicial Review, Taxation/VAT, Medical Negligence, Football, Finance/Banks, Patents, Aerospace, Property Law, Trade Unions, Marine Law, Bankruptcy, Wayleave, Inquests and many others.
The Legal Jurisdictions we have provided Daily Transcription for:
- High Court (all Divisions)
- Court of Appeal (Civil Division)
- Court of Appeal for Gibraltar
- The Supreme Court of Judicature
- House of Lords Judicial Committee
- Privy Council Judicial Committee
- Eastern Carribbean Supreme Court
- The County Court
- First Tier Tribunal (Tax Chamber)
If you would like a quote or further information, please fill out the form below, or email us at email@example.com